Ok so the front of your Grand Cherokee looks great just the way it is from the factory, but you need a winch for that assurance for the weekend trips. Uneek 4x4 has the perfect solution for you. The cool thing about these is they also can stay hidden behind the lower air dam and only show their beauty with it removed. Basically you can have a serious bash plate system for the weekends that stays hidden during the week.
Features Pre Runner Bash Plate:
- Proudly made in Australia
- Includes 1 centre bash plate and two outer ones
- Protects radiator, washer bottle and air suspension compressor
- Works with Adaptive Cruise Control Sensor
- Works with all parking sensors
- Made from 3 and 4mm steel
- Powder coated in Zinc prime then texture black
- Works with factory bumper in place or removed lower air dam section (lower air dam must be removed if fitting the lower Brush Tube option)
- Compatible with optional Uneek 4x4 WK2 bash plate
We recommend also purchasing a number plate flip to work with the hidden winch mount. This can further cover the winch fairlead for the completely stock look.
Does not fit Summit model or 2011-2013 models.
Fitting time Pre runner, 1 hour
Fitting time optional Brush Bar, 1 hour
Fitting difficulty 4/10
5 Year Warranty