Here is an ADR compliant and airbag compatible bull bar to your WK2 Grand Cherokee for some serious protection. Be it from animal strikes or off road obstacles you can keep that front end straight and clean.
Can be purchased in Classic Style with 3 hoops, Urban Style with single hoop or without hoops. This bar is a full steel construction and really suits the lines of the vehicle.
Suits all Laredo, Limited and Overland models years 2011-2017.
- ADR compliant
- Airbag compatible
- Proudly made in Australia
- Works with ACC camera and parking sensors
- Works with Jeep Air suspension system
- Winch compatible, Suit most winches and brands
- Smooth entry for winches with plasma rope
- Air vents incorporated into the front of the bar and skid plates
- 20mm Steel Tow points included (x2)
- High lift jacking points included (x2)
- Bull bar constructed from 3 and 4mm steel, tow hooks 20mm steel
- Top hoops fully welded to bar for added strength in classic version.
- Optional Urban style instead of full hoops (bolt on or welded grill guard only)
- Grill guard tube is 3" diameter with 2" outer wings
- Provisions for driving lights and radio antenna (x2)
- Steel skid plates all around bottom of bar to protect Quadralift compressor and washer bottle
- Provisions for Active Cruise Control and parking sensors
- As standard LED fog lights and LED indicators included in the bar with all protected by a polycarbonate cover.
- Lights are mounted in a steel box which strengthens the wing. Competitors cut a huge portion of their wings (which weakens them dramatically) then add in a brittle plastic holder for the the lights which adds no strength to the wing.
- Shot blasted and powder coated in a durable texture black finish or colour matched
- Colour coding available
- Works with Uneek 4x4 bash plate
Special note for Overland models:
Cherokee Central and Uneek 4x4 will not be held responsible for damage to the ACC camera in removing it or fitting during the install. In very extreme cases the ACC sensor may need to be aligned by Jeep at your cost.
Uneek 4x4 highly recommends vehicles fitted with steel springs to upgrade their suspension to prevent sagging.
Fitting time: 5-6 hours
Install difficulty: 6/10
5 Year Warranty